- This event has passed.
March 11 @ 9:00 am - March 14 @ 5:00 pm
SPRING BREAK AT THE MZTV MUSEUM OF TELEVISION
Calling parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, and kids aged 5 – 12 years! This spring break, come for a fun tour of Moses Znaimer’s one and only MZTV Museum of Television in Toronto’s Liberty Village.
Child admission is FREE and each will receive an MZTV workbook and collector button. Plus, free parking and lunch/snack area provided on site. All adult tickets are $10.
Dates: Monday, March 11 – Thursday, March 14
Tours: 2 daily. Please register for either the 11am tour or the 2pm tour. (approximate event duration is 2 hours)
– Learn about the inventors of TV
– See the world’s largest and rarest collection of TV sets
– Catch the new exhibit: Forgotten Genius: The Boy Who Invented Electronic Television in tribute to Philo T. Farnsworth
– Meet Felix The Cat – the first star of television
– See TV sets owned by Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley
– Record a video on the original Speaker’s Corner
– Have a chance to be on TV!
Questions: Email Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.599.7339