The Liberty Village BIA has a number of standing committees that serve to carry out activities of the BOM and develop the area. These include;
- Animated Public Realm [APR]
- responsible for streetscape projects and the outdoor assets of the BIA. From looking after the landscaping of our beautiful planting areas of Linear Park and the King Beds to the renowned BenchMark project generating artistic public seating, APR strives to ensure a Liberty Village that is Green, Vibrant and Dynamic.
- responsible for the developing, planning and organizing of events for the BIA member businesses and their employees. These focus upon Networking events currently held quarterly and the Annual Give Me Liberty After Work Party – our Signature Event that one evening every June closes Fraser Avenue for a great street party.
- responsible for the internal and external promotion and branding of Liberty Village and the BIA. With a strongly developed Social Media strategy across extensive platforms to a thriving Home Website, the LVBIA has emerged as an on-line presence leader. In addition they enhance the public and media relations aspects of the area.Recruitment
- is specifically entrusted with engaging this segment of the businesses in Liberty Village. With a growing and diversified base of retail stores, restaurants and cafes in the area that serve the local businesses, residents as well as attracting visitors and customers, the BIA is providing coordination, promotion and logistical initiatives to assist them. Working in partnership with the LV Residents Association, several thousand “Welcome Totes” were delivered by BIA teams to residential units that contained coupons, samplers, flyers and postcards of over 30 retail / restaurant businesses.
- Recruitment & Expansion
- has two diverse mandates; First to engage those business owners, employees and property owners of Liberty Village to participate in the BIA and build a strong base for the committees and the Board under the recruitment banner. Second is the actual Boundary Expansion of the BIA to better reflect the growing nature of Liberty Village and to encompass those businesses and properties in that area.
Please note that all committees must be Chaired by a Member of the Board of Management or the LVBIA Manager.
Interested in getting involved? Please email email@example.com